Topic: Results of the XXI International Specialized Exhibition f Natural Gas Industry and Technology for Gas Facility ROS-GAS-EXPO 2017
ROS-GAS-EXPO opens up new opportunities for thee suppliers of native technologies and equipment
The International Specialized Exhibition of the Gas Industry and technical facilities ROS-GAZ-EXPO 2017 took place in St. Petersburg within the framework of the St. Petersburg International Gas Forum on November 3-6, 2017. The organizer of the event is FAREXPO, one of the largest organizers of exhibitions and congresses in the North-Western Russia.
Representatives of federal authorities, business, and partners of the exhibition took part in the opening ceremony. In his welcoming speech, State Duma deputy Vladimir Katenev expressed gratitude to the organizers of the event: "The gas industry in Russia is the driver of growth for our economy. We see that today not only the extraction of gas, but also its processing, the creation of secondary products from gas, liquefied gas are technologies that are firmly embedded in our life. I am sure that the exhibition ROS-GAS-EXPO will bring positive results to individual companies and the industry as a whole.
The exposition displays the best products of well known Russian and foreign companies. The debutants of the event were:
- OOO Technomer (Arzamas), at whose stand in real time it was possible to see the work of the Software and hardware complex Gazset;
- OJSC ABS ZEiM Automation (Cheboksary). Samples of the new line of intelligent electric drives attracted the attention of many industrial companies, in particular, subsidiaries of PJSC Gazprom;
- A9 Project Company (Novosibirsk) demonstrated a sample of the automated gas distribution station Gefest with a capacity of 1000 nm3 / h;
- NPF ITS (St. Petersburg) displayed a new development of the company within the import substitution programme - a two-arc head for automatic welding AST-02, which aroused special interest of the forum visitors.
Russian developments and equipment, innovative ideas and technologies were respectably represented by such companies as GAZ-TEL LLC (Lipetsk), EPO Signal (Engels), CenterTechForm (Moscow), ELSTER Gazelectronics (Saratov), Turbulence -Don "(Rostov-on-Don),"Aviton (St. Petersburg), and others.
The result of the exhibition is the creation of co-projects by its participants:
- At the stand of Astin Ltd. (Ekaterinburg), the main types of house gas control points were built on the basis of FE gas pressure regulators (Pietro Fiorentini, Italy) and RS (Thermoblast, Belarus), including G4 and G6 counters ;
- GAZ-TEL (Lipetsk) presented a joint solution of GAZ-TEL and ANT-Inform - MAK ANT;
- Partner companies: LLC "Gazprommash", LLC EPO "Signal", LLC PCF "Ex-Forma" and OOO NPF "RASCO" demonstrated the Autonomous telemetry complex AKTEL-2 - development of the company "AXITEH", designed to solve telemetry and telemechanics of remote objects.
One of the key issues of the exhibition was energy efficiency. Consumers were presented with a large selection of equipment that allows the use of energy resources with minimal costs. Positive feedback received a new turbine flowmeter PCT Arzamas Instrument-Making Plant. PI Plandin. At the stand of the company RASCO the specialists got acquainted with the novelties of the equipment for creating high-efficiency systems of gas radiant heating of the world level Schwank produced by JSC Sibshvank. GC EMIS presented intellectual vortex flowmeters with digital electronics EMIS-VORTEX 200.
You may find a complete exhibitors list at our web-page: rosgasexpo.ru
The exposition of the exhibition was organically supplemented by an extensive business programme. Within the framework of ROS-GAZ-EXPO 2017 an international conference Smart Gas: Safety, Quality, Efficiency has been held. The event was organized on the initiative of SPTEK Gas Club. The conference participants discussed the application of advanced, constantly developing information and communication technologies. The emphasis in solving these problems, according to experts, should be made on ensuring the safety and reliability of transportation and use of gas fuel.
In the scientific and technical seminar Pipeline armature: design and technological assurance of reliability, standardization, import substitution, marketing was attended by more than 60 specialists in valve construction. The main topic for discussion was the new GOST 33259-2015 for flanges of fittings, connecting parts and pipelines for nominal pressure up to PN 250. The sponsor of the seminar is Ilma LLC.
Traditionally, during the days of the exhibition ROS-GAS-EXPO, the names of the owners of the special prize of the TPA magazine were named for a significant contribution to the development of the Valve Oscar TPA armature. This year, the editorial staff updated the look of the main award, making the statuette more concise and stylish. Oscar 2017 winners were: Yuri Tarasyev, Director for Scientific and Expert Work of JSC APF TsKBA (St. Petersburg); Valery Nefedtsev - Director of the Office of Special Pipe Valves - Chief Designer for Valve Construction of JSC Atommashexport (Volgodonsk); Sergei Seinov - President of the NGO "GAX-ARMSERVICE" (Penza).
The results of professional competitions Energy Efficiency. Best Solutions and Practices and Advanced Solutions for Automated Control System. In each of the competitions, several nominations were presented.
The best projects in the direction of Energy Efficiency. The best solutions and practices are recognized:
- "Virtualization of workplaces and IT infrastructure of the enterprise" (LLC "RusTechnology", Moscow);
- Thermal block gas street TGU-NORD (LLC "Severnaya company", Leningrad region);
- the project of an effective model of energy-saving management of buildings on the basis of the Megapolis-TM CP (JSC Gazprom Gas Distribution Vladimir).
- LLC "RusTechnology" (Moscow) - "Telemetry system for the municipal sector";
- JSC Gazprom Gas Distribution Vladimir - "Integrated Information System" Megapolis";
- LLC "Innovative Technologies in Business" (St. Petersburg) - "Single Information and Analytical Complex. Connection of Capital Construction Projects to Engineering Support Networks".
Winners in section "Advanced solutions for automated control systems" are:
From November 3 to 6, 2017, international specialized exhibitions Boilers and Burners and Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency were traditionally held at the same venue as ROS-GAZ-EXPO 2017. Innovative Technologies and Equipment, as well as the International Congress Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency - Development Dynamics. Conducting the events has proved its effectiveness in the field of sectoral cooperation at the interregional and international level. This is a confirmation that the development of the fuel and energy complex in the NWFD of the Russian Federation follows the path of innovation.
About 300 exhibitors from 17 countries took part in the exhibitions. The events were attended by 11 500 specialists.
For press materials please contact:
Yulia Eliseeva (Marketing and Advertising Manager): +7 (812) 777-04-07 ext. 615;